Thursday 28 May 2015

INTRODUCTION TO SEX RECIPE


I don’t believe I will be writing a page about sex but what can I do, the more we run from it the more fools we become. Wow! I was surprised when I ran a research on importance of Sex in relationships/ marriage, guess what? It seems the women folk  don’t think it is that important.
11% of male respondents think sex is not an important factor.
65% of male respondents think it is necessary.
5% of male respondents think it doesn’t matter if sex is involved or not.
The result of the survey differed remarkably with the female respondents. A whopping 71% think sex is irrelevant in terms of being a binding factor in a relationship. In fact imploring more to get more reasons why such disdain for sex, I dug out another stat. 81% of the female respondents had in time past engaged in sex. Know what they think? Those dicks are too selfish to share anything with them. One of them said “I don’t even put my mind in it when the real thing begins, he rams in and out and when sore, he just pulls out. I don’t get a pint of enjoyment from it but what I can do, he likes it.
Don’t get me wrong, there are girls or let me be respectful, ladies who like it anyhow. They seemed to get to Mount Everest no matter how the man comes. Guys don’t start looking widely for them. I will deny I ever wrote this if you refuse to get married because you wanted the magic type. The truth is; they are there and will always be there roaming freely just like the mythical vampires, well don’t be sad if I tell you they are too few and knowing when you meet one will prove impossible, unless you have to bed them all. Imagine sleeping with all the ladies you come across in search of that one magical super, hypersensitive lady, opps! You will definitely get tired before you reach Canaan.
Hey! Being sad won’t solve a thing so cheer up. In fact I have good news, you can train both yourself and your partner to become that super super unique couple in bed. Don’t look at me in that manner…… its easy, just keep hopping on board sexkitchen. For every time you arrive here a super super sex recipe will be up for grab. You can then choose to add more super super ingredient or to enjoy our well seasoned recipe without additions.
We can always put a smile in your sex life…… trust sexkitchen……trust your partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment